Friday 26 August 2011

Week 4 Reflection

What: This week we had a mystery reader it was Mrs Benton’s husband Marty Benton, he read us story called dirty Berty, he also let us hold some of his gear. He got Zane to stand up and get into his uniform and then Zane had to go to Room 12 with Marty. Also the crocodiles got a new activity for when we finish our work to early. This week we also had to finish our collages with our buddies.

So What: This I learnt a new spelling activity about the long ‘e’ sound. Also I learnt about a new website called glogger. Also Room 15 made quizzes about ourselves .


Now What : Next week I hope I'm king of the den. Also I hope I get more gold stars in hand writing.

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!Tewaoriki that must of been really fun with a fire fighter in the classroom.

    ReplyDelete