Friday 3 August 2012

Week 3 Reflection

WHAT: This week  we did some art. For art we did some finger print painting. Some people did things related to the olympics and some people just did what ever they wanted. Also this week we went over to Room 12 to teach them how to make a terrific backround for a finger print bug picture.First they needed to choose a first colour, after that our buddy needed to choose a second colour to blend with the first colour. Finally it was time to let them dry off. This we got a new habit of mined whitch is Thinking and  communicating with clarity and presicion. My behavior goal this term is to help people when they ask for help. I think that I have done pretty good at it.

SO WHAT: This week i learnt it doesn't matter how big or small you are you can still win a gold medal. I also learnt that New Zealand have a Fantasic rowing team.  When they won I felt pretty devastated for Italy and Slovinia.


NOW WHAT: Next week i hope to do P.E and  more I.T. Also my goal next week is to improve on my behavior goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment