Friday 2 November 2012

Week 3 Reflection

WHAT: This week we learnt two new Maori phrase which is Homai te  and Homai to. Homai to means pass me your..... and Homai te means pass the....... Also this week we started swimming in the school swimming pool pretty much every day we have gone swimming. This week we also went down to Springvale stadium to learn more skills to have while you are playing badminton. When we were there we were taught how to use the back hand hit. After that we had a mini tournament where it was one on one,  if you lost you had to go back one half of the court but if you won you had to go forward half a court. Our habit of mind is taking responsible risks for an activity we chose a character out of book that is a risk taker and if they are  a responsible risk taker or if they are a irresponsible risk taker.Also my goal last week was to listen more to people if they are talking to me.

SO WHAT: This week I found out all of the things your bike needs to pass a bike safety test. I also learnt that Tarron could be a swim suit model when he grows up.



NOW WHAT:Next week  I hope to do more activities on taking responsible risks. I also want to go swimming. My goal next week is to concentrate  on my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment