Friday 26 October 2012

Week 2 Reflection

 
WHAT: This week we went to badminton for our first time this term. When we arrived there we did some stretches then we had to get a buddy for the game we were about to play. We all got a number and  each side of the court had  to go back to the white line at the end of the court. When ever our number was called we had to quickly run to the middle of the court and grab a shuttle cock. This week we also made a picture  of Wanganui,  first we drew it in our art books and then we transferred it on to our piece of paper for the calendar pictures.When we had finished pencil drawing onto our good copy we went over it with vivid,  then finally it was time  to dye our art. My behaviour goal is to listen to people when they are talking to me and I think that I have done good this week with  it. Also our habit of mind is taking responsible risks.

 SO WHAT: This week I learnt that Rippa Rugby is quite hard as a team and people sometimes   don't want to pass.
 I also learnt in badminton that it is hard facing Isaiah.

NOW WHAT: Next week I hope to do better with my learning goal which is to  be at where I'm supposed to be in writing. Also next week I hope to do  more activities in reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment