Friday 21 September 2012

Week 10 Reflection

WHAT: This week on Monday all of they year 6's went to Wanganui Intermediate. At W.I.S we  learnt how to make wooden bay blades, apple tarts and in Science the student used Bunsen Burners and burnt crystals. Also in robotics we played spinning tops on the computer. This week we also  went to Palmerston North  to watch a Capital E show called Magnolia Street  and also the Lido Pool. Also we made a scribble picture to go with our poems about either a feeling, a season or a colour they look fantastic. My goal on the success- o- metre is help others when they ask for help I think I've done pretty good with it.


SO WHAT: This week  I learnt how to make beautiful apple tarts and they were delicious. I shared one with Ms McAvoy, I also learnt how to make an awesome wooden bay blade that can spin for a long time. I also learnt that the Esplanade is a very cool park. I really liked the trampolines there. This week I also learnt a website called Edmodo which we will now be doing all of our work on.





NOW WHAT Next week I hope to do more art and also do some more work on Edmodo. Next week my goal is to finish all of my work and hand it in on time to be marked.



No comments:

Post a Comment