Friday 11 May 2012

Week 3 Reflection

WHAT: This week Mrs Larsen showed us some Picasso drawings two of them were drawn by kids and they looked fantastic then we drew some Picasso pictures ourselves, first we drew a couple and then were allowed to do a good copy of it. We also  had to finish all of our book covers,post cards and toilet roll people and all of our unfinished work the people that had finished all of thier work were allowed to play cup stacking with the cups and timer that Mrs Larsen had brought for the class. Also this week we went to our buddy class which is Room 12 there we showed our buddies how to draw some Picasso faces. We also had a visit from our other buddy class and taught them how to make a post on there blog, post comments and how to make a wordle.

SO WHAT: This week I learnt how to kind of draw Picasso faces. I also learnt that if you can't understand what your buddy is writing ask them what they're writing. Also I learnt how to properly do some different stratagies in maths.


NOW WHAT: Next week I hope to get my work finished on time and not have to stay in. I also hope that it doesn't rain.



No comments:

Post a Comment