Friday 27 April 2012

My Holiday PMI

                                          MY FANTASTIC HOLIDAY PMI
Plus: Going strawberry picking at Windermere Gaardens.
Spending Easter weekend at my family reunion.
Meeting my Uncle from Invercargill that I’ve never met before.
Going to the fishing competition out at south beach with my koro and uncle.
Staying at my aunties house up at the Marae.

Minus: Catching a fish on the wrong day and not getting a prize for it.
Playing spotlight at Kowhai Park and getting lost.
Stepping in cow poo and sheep poo after getting over the fence.
 Staying at home half of the holidays and being bored out of my brains.
Having to go to my Nanas house for the weekend and watching boring programs.

Interesting: Going on the Jet Ski and tipping off and landing in the river.
Riding motor bikes along south beach and nearly falling off them.
Going to New Plymouth with my Mum and sister to see my auntie and uncle.
Watching people leap off of the town bridge into the river.
 Getting lost in the West Field Mall and freaking out.

No comments:

Post a Comment