Sunday 4 March 2012

Week 5 Reflection

What: This week we had our School Spirit Day. Our Spirit Day was to dress up as your hero. After morning tea we had a parade to show off what we had dressed as. We had really great costumes. Also this week we had Purple Cake Day. After lunch we went to our buddy class Room 9. First we did some finger painting then we had an amazing treat that Mrs Larsen had made for us. We ate purple cupcakes. they were fantastic. Also this week the fire alarm bell went off while our class was swimming, so our class had to go to the field in our togs.

So What: This week I learnt why we celebrate Purple Cake Day. I also learnt about my buddy in Room 9. I also learnt about a new website called ixl.com

Now What: Next week I would like to finish my whole basic facts sheet and get my work finished in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment