Friday 9 September 2011

Week 6 Refletion

 WHAT:This week we went on a trip with our buddy class  to the Art gallery and to Rugby Roadshow. At the art gallery we created some pinned rugby men.Also we had a fantastic Duffy Show about a golfer wanting to close down all of the Library Busses. Also we went for a walk with Room12 and Room 2 to  see a house down the road that was decorated with countries flags competeing in the Rugby World Cup.We also got to create our own fantasy rugby team.We also did cross country. 4 of us got to go down before every one else and set up.

SO WHAT:This week I learnt how to create pinned rugby players. I also learnt that in 1987 Australia beat Tonga 100 nil.


NOW WHAT:Next week I hope to get all of my work done in the time given.Also I hope we get to meet the Eagles from A merica.

No comments:

Post a Comment